Jordan LaPrise invited to the National Student Leadership Conference in Seattle July 2014.
You can donate to his fund raiser here.
Online Lottery Web Site
The lottery application and other helpful information can now be found here. You will find the online lottery application, a Step by Step guide, FAQ's, and other helpful information.
Highland Tech is accepting applications for the 2014 Lottery.
Call the office at 907-742-1700 for enrollment information.
Overview of the Charter School Program in ASD.
New families , please click here for some important information.
Please come by the office if you have not registered. Every family – new and returning – must fill out registration paperwork.
Registration forms can be dowloaded here.
Job Shadow Website
Check out this FST student made website about their job shadow experiences in the Anchorage Community. A special thanks to Birds TLC, Alaska SPCA and Leah Kellerby at the PAC for sponsoring our students!
School hours are 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
What's Happening at Highland Tech....
Midnight in Morocco Prom 2014
May 10, 2014
At the UAA Den
$20 each/ $30 pair
Guest passes available at school or here
Highland Tech Summer Academy
The end of the school year is quickly approaching and it is time to reserve your student's seat for summer school! Highland Tech offers a 9 day summer academy from May 27th to June 6th. This is a great opportunity for students to receive additional academic support from teachers in a smaller class setting. Students in the past have taken advantage of summer school to catch up or move ahead in various content areas.
- May 27th-June 6th from 8:30-12:30
- Two classes offered each day (two hours/class)
- Cost is $80 per class--used to pay for teacher services
- Payment can be given directly to Barb who will provide a receipt (cash or check)--payment reserves your student's seat!
- Language Arts, Science, Social Environments and PSS, Careers and Tech classes will be offered
- There is a possibility of offering lower level math (E-2) if we have enough student interest
- Classes fill up quickly, so reserve your seat ASAP!
Registration Form (pdf)